Thursday, February 14, 2013

Refresh..

I left this blog too long already. Since July 2011, more than 0ne year. Totally shocked to see all the photos gone already. Maybe I'd accidentally removed them all. But maybe it a sign that I should give myself chance for a new start.

By the way, the photo I used for my header is picture of me and my best friend on the Kinabalu Mountain peak. One of the best place on earth and of course the best place to be in Malaysia. This trip was in June 2011 but the memories  freshly remain in me. Let me share a few more photos :)
The Track

Strong to survive
Laban Rata (basecamp) 2.30pm
Laban Rata view
Sun rise
The summit

Low's Peak

4 comments:

Liza Othman said...

lama gilos tak update cerita :)

a.k.a. apot said...

Itula tu.hehe..

a.k.a. apot said...

Itula tu.hehe..

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)